Friday, March 28, 2008

My Newest Creations!!

I have been SOOO busy working away on my newest creations and I'm SOOO excited to share what I have created so far!


First up is the RAK I won from the Dixie Pieces online crop, it is a LOVE album from Secret Scrapper Products!! Well all I can say is I LOVE this album!! It was SOOO much fun to do! I won a Cloud 9 "Be Loved" prize pack at my LSS Hannah's when they had a Fiskateer come to their Friday night crop this month, so I used that to make this album. My plan is to add pictures each Valentine's Day to this book, so I started with the first 3 years that I have. And no I didn't add wings to the first picture I actually took the boys to Picture People and for their first Valentine's Day had them take pictures dressed up as cupid! :) My hubby still can't believe I did it!







And my next project is from the grand prize I won from Dixie Pieces online crop! I won their January 2008 kit! And let me tell you it is VERY AWESOME!!!! I am SOOO loving it!! They still have more available so go get yourself one too! The only thing I added to this was the MM glitter chipboard letters and the SEI sticker letters. This kit contained Studio 8 PP, Bazzill cardstock and BLING paper!! It also had Maya Arts ribbons, Heidi Swapp, Scenic Route, Foofla, and Queen & Co!!! :) I am also working on the Maya Road sheer snowflake album that came with the kit too, I just need some more pics and then I'll share that one!




Well I am going to be scrappin my heart out this weekend with one of my scrappin pals so I will have some more fun stuff to share with you on Monday!

Have a GREAT Weekend!

TFL!
Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!