Saturday, May 9, 2009

Have you been to Paper Popsicles lately???

If not what are you waiting for??? The kits are selling like hotcakes, BOTH of the May mini kits are SOLD OUT and there are ONLY 5 main kits left!!! And I just got my June kit today and let me tell you June IS going to be another FAST sell out month!!! YES the kit is that AWESOME!!! I am going to have SOO MUCH fun and I plan on purchasing the other June kits too! The mini kits are ONLY $12.50 and they are LOADED with goodies and the main kit is a bargain at $25.00 too!!

And speaking of Paper Popsicles and the fun stuff they have, Melissa has just begun carrying digi stamps from Cheeky Radish a well know local artist!!! All you do is select the image you like pay for it and within 24 hours you will receive a .pdf file to download to your computer and print out the image as many times as you like plus you will have the opportunity to change the size of the image!!! You can't do that with regular stamps!! These are some of the adorable images you will find!



How adorable are those? At $3.00 or less you can't beat it!! Hurry on over and grab some of these fun stamps!! I know I will be buying these pretties up!

I am getting ready to head out to my mom's house soon for Mother's Day and I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring so in the meantime I want to wish all the "Mommies" a Happy Mother's Day!!!


Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!