Saturday, July 18, 2009

Where did this week go????!!!!!!

I CAN'T believe this week completely got away from me!! AND I CAN'T believe summer is half over already!! CRAZY!! And the sad part is we haven't had ANY nice warm weather to really enjoy the summer! The boys have only had their pool out once!! Yes there was 1 really warm week around Father's Day, but we were all sick then!

So let's see it was a week of craziness- the most fun was going on Wed with my aunt and cousin to the Kohl's Children's Museum! If you're in the area I HIGHLY recommend it!!! We had SOOOO much fun! So then I came home and a couple days later go to download the pics and guess what?!! 3/4's of the pictures VANISHED!!! Its a new memory card, the camera was taking the pictures and I was reviewing them, the only thing I can think of was the batteries as ALWAYS were dying quickly and I changed them twice, but that has NEVER affected taking pictures before! So most of pictures from our day are gone and there were a LOT of cute ones! I am SOOOO SAD!!! Here are a couple that remained on the camera.

In scrappy news I have been having fun working on my August mini kit from Paper Popsicles you are going to want this kit!! I am also waiting anxiously for my first box o'goodies from Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs!!! I am also stalking the mailman waiting for my prize from My Mind's Eye!!

Oh Yes how can I forget I didn't post the Paper Popsicles blog card challenge! Here it is!

Don't for get you have till Tuesday to complete it!

Well my laundry just finished, and I need to get to bed its gonna be an early day we are taking the boys to a White Sox game tomorrow, and its kid's day so there will be LOTS for them to do!! Can't wait!! Hope the camera behaves!!


TFL!!

Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!