Saturday, May 29, 2010

YIKES!!!

I can't believe how QUICKLY this week flew by!! Talk about busy I guess!

The boy's had their last day of school, class picnic and graduation this week! Today we have a birthday party, and the rest of the weekend is still up for grabs with what we are going to do! But any who here are a couple pics from the school stuff!


Here is the first day of school-they look SO little!


And here is the last day of school!Here they are signing the ABC's in their closing programThe boys and Ms. LisaThe boys and Ms CharleneMy Preschool graduates!And the funny thing is Nicholas is already talking about getting his backpack for Kindergarten and hoping that they put his name up on a hook for him!



Here are my cards for Paper Popsicles last week! The first is made the the pets digital image which can be found right here! I used some of the new Basic Grey Max and Whiskers paper, Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket letters and I colored the images with my Copic markers!



Next up I got to work with the elephant shaped card. I knew I needed to use Cordinations whitewash cardstock for this guy! The cardstock just reminds me of the skin of an elephant! I used my favorite Basic Grey sanding tools to sand the edges of the BIG guy and make his toenails, and do you know where his ear came from??? Well its the pieces of paper that was cut away from under his trunk and above his leg! To finish the look I added a wiggly eye and I used the reverse side of the cardstock and cut a tusk for him as well! He was SO quick and easy to do! And you can get yours right here! I have worked with this card before, so make sure to check out this post here to get some more fun ideas for this card!Next up is my card for Paper Popsicles this week! I used this sketch and created a thank you card for the boys to give to their teachers.

Here is my card it is made with a combo of Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon products.And here is the present I made for their teachers to coordinate with the card. I bought this cute box with a chalkboard looking top at Michaels and used Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon papers to cover the box and then I used the October Afternoon stickers to embellish the box with. I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the box; but on the top of the cover I wrote a saying about teachers, and I filled the box with Hershey Hugs and Kisses and added a Starbucks gift certificate and a little book of inspirational sayings for teachers! I just thought it was SO cute to give a box of Hugs and Kisses! I hope they like these!
Well be sure to head on over to Paper Popsicles and play along with us, as well as check back on Wednesday for some more fun stuff! Also did you know Paper Popsicles now has a facebook page!? Be sure to find them and become a follower today!

TFL!
Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!