Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Color Combo

Sorry I am a couple days late here-where has this week gone?! But here is the color combo for the week for Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Blog.


I used the SUPER FUN new Imaginisce Birthday Paper to create this card using the color combo of:


And don't forget you don't have to use these exact Stampin' Up colors or products just use the same shades like I did! And if you are in need of some Stampin' Up supplies make sure to check out the fab deals and place your order with Samantha!

Its my FAVORITE time of the year in the scrapbooking world!! That's right CHA!!! And what's even MORE EXCITING??? Its coming right here to my hometown area!!! And the sneaky peeks are popping up ALL over the place and I am SOOO excited with what I am seeing! Have you seen the Bella Blvd peeks??? Check it out right here!

Well the natives are restless so that is my cue to find something for them to do!

TFL!

Valerie

1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

Wonderful card, I love the colors!

Thanks For Visiting!