Sunday, January 22, 2012

YEAH!!!




So after a week of on and off playing around I was FINALLY able to update the look of the blog!! SO excited to have finally figured it out!


So I am almost done with organizing the new scrap space! I just need to solve the problem of no electric on that side of the room! And I want to get an Ottlite to have next to my desk-I don't mind the overhead lighting, but when hubby is watching TV he is not going to want the overhead lights on. So those pictures will be coming soon! After some searching I am excited to see that the Ottlites have become more fashionable and updated their look! I think this is the one I want to get!

OK I promised I would post some eye candy for you so here it is. :)


These first two are made with Echo Park paper lines. Yes I still have baby pictures that I have to scrap yet! I was SO excited to see that the colors of the Little Boy line worked PERFECTLY with the colors of my pictures and the sailboats were perfect!



For this layout I used the Echo Park lines Sweet Summertime and Playground. Love how it all just went together perfectly! I pop dotted the beautiful sunshine, flowers, arrow and sun and clouds. And to make my letters pop I used my favorite Inkessentials white pen and made faux stitching around my letters.


This is from our trip to Lego land a couple summers ago. This Imaginisce line is SO much fun and I just had to use some of it for this picture with the Lego clown! I had lots of fun cutting out elements from the paper to pop dot and use as embellies! I even used DoodleBug rub-ons on the journaling card to add the year they fit perfectly! Though I just noticed that I didn't write the journaling! OOPS!


Well I am coming down with a cold so I need to go find some Kleenex, my blankie and the couch! and I should grab that layout and a journaling pen!


TFL!


Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!