Saturday, June 21, 2008

How to make a bad day!!

So my decision was made for me yesterday about my going scrapping by myself. As I finally decided I had a bunch of things I wanted to get done, and doing it at the LSS would be the best place to do it as I don't know what I'm gonna need. I called and guess what??? The crop was cancelled as not enough people signed up!!! :( I am SOOOO bummed as I was really looking forward to some uninterrupted scrappy time! So to make things worse I was going to buy this AWESOME warehouse sale box that Maya Road was selling today as I wouldn't be spending the money I thought I would, and guess what after 1 1/2 days it is SOLD OUT!! The even worse part was I was going to buy it just minutes after the e-mail came out announcing the sale, but I did the right thing and now I am SOOOO sorry I did!! This was for a box filled with $115.00 of merchandise-sheers, chipboard, books, ribbon, embellies, ect... for the little price of $40.00!! I instead used the money in my scrappy account to pay a lady off the Cricut message board for a cartridge I am buying from her instead! DUMB! DUMB! DUMB! She still hasn't accepted the paypal payment, so I could have bought my box and then paid her today! I had the box in my cart!! I was entering my info!!! And then I thought well I told her I would pay her today, do the right thing! NEVER AGAIN!!! I am SOOOO SAD right now!!! :(


Well on a happier note I got the last of my scrappy mail I was waiting for! I got my NSD prize from back Porch Memories!! Its a cute little 7 gypsies rubber band book kit. I got a book, flower, brad, chipboard, ribbon and 12 pre-cut sheets of Scrapworks, Magpie double sided pattern paper. I think I already know what I am going to do with the book too! Here's my pretty little kit!

Well I need to go referee the monkey children. I think a trip to Joann's to use my last 50% off coupon is in order to make me feel better over my loss! ;)

TFL!

Valerie

2 comments:

marcibun said...

thats a bummer! No good deed goes unpunished right?

Tracy Lathrop said...

Awe man that sucks!! We will have to hook up and scrapbook sometime! I know that I am going to the crop on the 11th. Until then or after then I have no plans yet but next time you will have to let me know and maybe we can get together and scrap girl!

Thanks For Visiting!