Thursday, June 19, 2008

I swear it comes FASTER EVERY year!

I was in Michael's on Tuesday and they were already putting Fall/Halloween stuff out!!! EEEEEEKK!!! And then I went into Target and ALL the summer stuff was on clearance!!! Some as much as 90% off!!! YIKES!!! We just finally started to get some warm weather and be able to enjoy all the fun summer things we love and here they are getting rid of everything and what are they putting out??? Fall, Halloween, Back to school (poor kids are just finishing!), and Christmas!!! (Yes I got a Hallmark e-mail of the keepsake ornaments coming out NEXT MONTH!!!) It use to be the end of July before they started shoving this stuff down your throat and well now June 17th it appears!

Well enough of my rant as it will do no good! : (

I finally got back into the creative mode and did a LO last night! It was fun! It all just kind of came together for me! I love when that happens! I played with one of my new toys I bought at Hannah's a while back-Metallic rub-ons! It was a pick of the week and then I saw some ideas using it, so I HAD TO HAVE IT! ;) I used it on the word wild to make it stand out a little. I wanted to ink the edges and my chalk ink made it look too messy and my brown ink couldn't get into the little corners!

So I am SOOO bummed Hannah's is having a 12 hour crop on Saturday and I have NO ONE to go with me!!! :( One scrappin' buddy is working, another has been put on bed rest, another is writing wedding invites, one is celebrating a 5 year wedding anniversary that day, and another doesn't want to spend a summer day inside! I am contemplating whether or not to go by myself or not go at all???? Dilemmas!!! I love Hannah's crops and the sales they have are awesome, but 12 hours is a LONG time to crop by yourself!! On the other hand I could get a LOT done if I was by myself! I just don't know what to do!! ARGH!!!

TFL!
Valerie

1 comment:

Tracy Lathrop said...

That layout turned out so cute!!! I love it!! I so need to get my mojo back!!

Thanks For Visiting!