Saturday, February 23, 2008

ANOTHER HAPPY MAIL DAY!!!

I had ANOTHER WONDERFUL FREE scrappy treat in the mailbox today!! I have gotten SO spoiled with FREE scrappy treats I will be sad on Monday when there is nothing! :( Today I received my random drawing Prize from the Dixie Pieces online crop last weekend.






I got this AWESOME 6x6 LOVE album from Secret Scrapper Products! Its REALLY cool and they have all kinds and they can custom make one for you too! Go check them out at secretscrapper.com!

I am now at the I want to do everything and I don't know what to do first point! I do have to go and see what happened to my Maya Road snowflakes as I sprayed them with Pearl Glimmer Mist last night hoping to give the "falling snow" look on each snowflake. So we shall see. I found another online crop this weekend at Scrappy Girl Designs so I am gonna try a few of their challenges this weekend too! The girl in charge has definitely come up with some different challenges! Go check them out and tell them I sent you! It says bring a friend!

Well my "sleep protesters" (who knew getting 3 yr olds to sleep in a bed would be such a CHORE!) sound like they have FINALLY fallen asleep so its off the "Scrappy Land" for me! :)

TFL!
Valerie

1 comment:

marcibun said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see that one finished. Remember to post it in the gallery at secret scrapper when its finished so we can all ooh and ahhh over it ;)

Thanks For Visiting!