Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dixie Pieces Blog Challenge

So on Dixie Pieces (LOVE DP great group of girls to chit chat with check it out!) there is a blog challenge today, to write something about yourself for every letter of the alphabet. It can be anything--something you love, something you hate, someone--anything. So let's see here I go.



A- always there for my family and friends

B- I LOVE babies!

C- I am very caring

D- I am dependable

E- I am a "e-" kind of person (e-mail,e-bay,ect...)

F- friendship is important to me

G- the only girl in my home - I also grew up with 4 brothers, No sisters, No girl cousins till '98!

H- I love to help

I- I can be indecisive

J- Joel, my hubby and Joseph my son

K- Kind

L- Loving

M-I am a mother

N- I am nurturing, Nicholas my other son

O- I am opinionated

P- I am a perfectionist and a procrastinator

Q- I can sometimes be quiet in a group of people I don't know

R- I am responsible

S- I can get pretty silly, Star bucks

T- I am truthful

U- I am understanding

V- Valerie

W- I am a loving wife

X- XOXOXOX

Y- Yum-O one of my favorite Rachel Ray sayings

Z- I LOVE going to the zoo! And a LOT of times I feel like my house is a zoo!





I did it! And it was easier that I thought! OK I haven't done anything with my new stuff yet as I have been working on challenges for Scrappy Girl Designs, so I will post one of my challenges. You had to use stitching around your pictures real or rub on and it had to be 2 pictures.





I had trouble at first with this one as I knew the pics and stitching I wanted to use, it was the paper that I struggled with. I finally decided to cut the baseballs out of the 1 sheet of paper and go from there. I used DCWV cardstock, ?? PP, K&Co rub-ons, scenic route brown letters, Doodle bug hopscotch black letters, and at the moment don't remember the star or journaling card.

Can I just say how HAPPY I was that at 5:30 p.m. today the sun was STILL OUT!!! Now if we could loose the snow and cold I'll be a happy girl!! :)

Well I better go make dinner!

TFL!

Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!