Friday, February 22, 2008

FUN in the mail today!!

Today was one of those mail days all Scrapper's look forward to! I went to the mailbox and there it was the magical key to open the REALLY big mailbox up!! :) I knew right away what that little key was about to unlock-one of my prizes from the Dixie Pieces online crop last weekend! (The best kind of scrapper's package FREE!) AHHH!!! There it was-but wait what happened?? My box looked as if it it had gotten into a fight with a MUCH bigger box and well LOST!!! :( Oh NO!!! The box I had patiently spent the last 5 days waiting for had arrived and well at this point I was VERY unsure if it was unharmed!














So after taking a few pics of the wreckage I quickly and nervously opened the box

a
n
d

w
e
l
l
.
.
.






















Thankfully everything was unharmed and safe!!! :) I got an AWESOME kit from Dixie Pieces this was my Grand Prize and I had asked them to surprise me with which kit they sent, and well I must admit that I secretly hoped I would get this one!!! I think all along I was leaning toward this kit more but just couldn't make the final decision! I'm SOOO excited I can't wait for the boys to fall asleep so I can go down to the basement (my scrap dungeon) and play!! I will be putting off any other ideas I had for scrappin' till I have made the Maya Road snowflake coaster album that came in this kit!! Oh the wheels are turning!! Well happy Scrappin'! I'm off to play. To be continued...

TFL!
Valerie

6 comments:

Tracy Lathrop said...

YAYYYYY!!!! It finally came!! How cool is that!! And free is my favorite part too!! I love the looks of that kit and the colors! I can't wait to see what you make with it!

marcibun said...

Good lord, who delivered that package.....Jim Carrey? It looks like it was kicked around, had a truck back over it and then it was thrown off the Sears Tower! LOL.

Congrats on winning the Grand Prize, thats one of my favorite kits too!

Tracy Lathrop said...

You caught me girlfriend!! I am definitely a night owl!! Lol!! Seems to be my most productive time to scrap or maybe it just the peace and quiet!

Sherry said...

Holy cow! What happened to that box? It definitely did not look that way when we dropped it off at the PO. My goodness. I can't believe everything arrived without damage -- especially after seeing the box.

Brenna said...

OHHH that's scary! I really hope that the rest of the kits we mail out go ok, how horrible would it be if every kit we sent out arrived like that?!? Well, I'm glad it arrived safe and sound.....can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sherry said...

Marci was telling me about some shipping issues she was experiencing, and it reminded me of your shipping box! I am still amazed your product arrived okay. And I would love to have copies of your digital images if you'll share!

Thanks For Visiting!