Friday, June 19, 2009

I HATE this weather!!!

The day started with rain in the wee hours of the morning continued through the afternoon and then the sun came out and it looked beautiful and then quickly turned to this AGAIN!!

I had a river in my backyard this morning!! My mom and a couple of my friends had flooding and unfortunately one person's craft room was destroyed!! : ( I am lucky and THANKFUL we were dry (I scrap in the "dungeon" and have stuff ALL over the floor right now! YIKES!!)

So I did manage to sneak outside and grab a pick of this card in the sun today!
Head on over to Paper Popsicles Message Board and look in Tips and Techniques to see a tutorial about it!

And speaking of Paper Popsicles I have been hard at work on my July kit and CAN'T wait to share it with you!! : ) Oh yeah and Melissa has just added a TON of new images!! Just look at a few of these cuties!





Now don't you just want to go play with these!!??

So I got caught up in working on my July kit last night I never finished this post. OOPS!

Well I need to go get a couple things done and turn in for the night!
TFL!

Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!