Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Its Wednesday!!

And you know what that means???? A NEW card challenge at the Paper Popsicles blog!! This week is a challenge to create a card based on the following:

Create a card using the following:

1. 2 different colors of cardstock (white and black are counted)
2. 1 patterned paper (can use front and back sides)
3. 2 types of embellishment(such as buttons, brads, flowers, etc.)
4. One piece of ribbon


I can't wait to give this one a try! I hope you join in the fun this week too! AND there is a blog candy challenge as well!!

YUM - a little BLOG CANDY!

Win the Bazzill In Stitch'z 8x8 Circles template and floss set! To be eligible you need to post on your blog the information about our Weekly Card Challenges, include our blinkie, and link your post to our blog. Remember to comment on this post so we can include you in the drawing!! Winner announced June 15!!!


And if you need the Blinkie just copy and paste this link to your blog.

href="http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91/oetmel/?action=view¤t=I_heart_Blinkie-1.gif" target="_blank">

AND if you don't have enough reasons to enter this week I will also draw a winner next Wednesday for some blog candy as well!! All you have to do is complete the card challenge, become a follower of the Paper Popsicles blog, post the blinkie and card challenge info on your blog and leave me a comment with a link to the post on your blog. The more people to participate and leave me a comment the MORE I will add to blog candy!! It will start with this cute little mini album kit and Inque Boutique stamp! So make sure to get ALL your friends to participate too!!!

I just went outside to take a quick pic of the blog candy and what to my wondering eyes should be there???

Containing ALL these yummy treats from the Paper Popsicles store!! Let me tell you I just can't wait there's Bella Blvd, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Pink Paislee, Crate Paper, Jill Bean, 3 Bugs and MORE!!! I CAN'T WAIT to go play!!

Well I need to get some errands done today so I'm gonna go, but you NEED to go over to the Paper Popsicles blog and complete the challenges and enter to win!! In case you need www.paperpopsicles.blogspot.com

TFL!!
Valerie : )

1 comment:

Jen said...

ooooh aaaaah! very nice! :)

Thanks For Visiting!