Thursday, June 18, 2009

Take 2!!

So I started a post earlier and my computer froze up and then as it was restarting my little Nicholas woke up crying and burning up! Turns out he had a fever of 103.6 and said his throat and tummy hurt! After a call to Dr. we started a Motrin/Tylenol combo to try and bring the fever down and then we'll be going in the morning to see the Dr. to find out what we have! I feel SOOO bad for him and he has woken up crying a couple times already tonight! : (

So back to the regularly scheduled post! Its time for a new challenge on the Paper Popsicles blog and its a sketch!

Complete the challenge and use the Mr. Linky on the post to upload your card and YOU may be the winner of the $10.00 Paper Popsicles gift certificate!!! And I heard from a little birdie that the store is expecting New Basic Grey and Sassafrass Lass stuff!!! : ) So hurry up and take the challenge!

Well I better get off to bed as I feel its going to one of those nights that I don't get a lot of sleep!

TFL!
Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!