Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love is in the air!!!

I just LOVE Valentine's Day! It is one of my favorite holidays! A day dedicated to love and making sure the person you love is spoiled and knows how much you love them! Pretty colors and lots of hearts and pretties! I guess being the only female in my house the chance to go wild with girlie things is just too much! LOL!

Here is a card I created for the Cheecky Radish SNR Card Universe challenge. I never got it posted on time, but had lots of fun making it! I used the heart shaped card from the Paper Popsicles store, Basic Grey Bittersweet paper, Coordinations cardstock, Pink Paislee letters, My Mind's Eye ink, Martha Stewart border punch, circle punch (for scallop around the heart), DoodleBug mini rub-ons and my Cricut to cut the heart.

And for the next card I was able to use the weekly card sketch from Serendipity Scrapbooks and created a sympathy card for my future Sister-in-Law who lost an aunt whom she was very close with(the reason I was not able to post my card yesterday)



I used My Mind's Eye Andrea Victoria paper and die cuts, cs from stash and embossed one piece with my CuttleBug, and I got this neat stamp from Hobby Lobby that has a saying for the front and the inside sentiment all on the same stamp!



And since I just love these cuties I am posting my projects from the Midnight Oil blog this month!





Be sure to head on over to the blog for more information on these!

Well my little monster is NOT taking a nap so I better go and try and get him to sleep!

TFL!

Valerie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all of those cards are beautiful.

She's a Color Queen said...

Valerie those are all fantastic!!! I love the little valentine critters from K & Company. I got those to play with too but haven't done anything with them yet. I guess next year!!

Thanks For Visiting!