Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So today is Dippin' Dots Digital Day at Paper Popsicles, and the designers rocked out this fabulous image!


Be sure to head on over and check out what the designers did!

Next up is my EXCITING news!!! I have 3 layouts published in the June issue of Scrapbooking.com!!!! It is SO EXCITING to see your work published! And its even cooler to look at the bottom of your article and see multiple links to your past articles! I feel famous! LOL!!

OK on to other and better things! I spent this past weekend up north with my parents and Np trip up north is complete without at trip to Hannah's!!! I have been in COMPLETE Hannah's withdrawal as I have not been able to make a trip up since October! I must say my trip did not disappoint either! I used their FABULOUS 40% off My Mind's Eye coupon and got LOTS of new My Mind's Eye goodies! I picked Quite Contrary, So Sophie and lill Robots! So I CAN'T wait to get into my scrap space and just create! I also picked some of the new Jill Bean Soup paper and I FINALLY was able to get some Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety! I also found in their .99 table Studio G glitter glue so I picked up some of those as well to see how they compare to Stickles! I may need to get some more! It was SO nice to go and have such a BIG selection of papers and embellies-OH and speaking of embellies I picked up some new Prima flowers to play with as well!

Well I am off to get some errands and chores done hopefully with enough time left to play with my new toys! ; )

TFL!
Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!