Saturday, July 10, 2010

Some Quick Cards!

Sorry I have been having some issues with uploading my pics so I haven't posted in a LONG while!

Here are some cards for your viewing pleasure!
These are some thanks you cards I made for the boys' T-Ball coaches as a token of my appreciation for the EXCELLENT work they did! If you head on over to the MOSD blog you can see the gift that I made the head coach to coordinate with these cards. I am SOOO in LOVE with the BoBunny Block Party paper!

This is a card/gift bag combo I made for a Baptism for a friend's little baby. I used a color combo from the Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo blog for my color choices. And if you haven't uploaded your entry for this week's color combo you have until 6 pm EST tomorrow (Sunday) to do so! There are AWESOME prizes to be won! And be sure to check back on Monday for my debut card for the blog!

Well I am enjoying a child free weekend courtesy of my parents so I am making this post quick to spend time with the hubby and well I need to get to bed as I have to leave for work at 7:30 am!!! So much for getting to sleep in all weekend! : ( We have to reset the whole floor before the store opens, and then I have to work my regular shift!!! 8 o So I will be exhausted!!

Well TFL!

Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!