Wednesday, January 16, 2008

And So It Begins!

I have done it! I have taken that leap into cyberspace and created my own blog! I have been a "lurker" on other people's blogs for months now, and I finally decided to "just do it"! So welcome to anyone who reads and I will try to not be boring!



So I have to say that the internet is a SAHM's best friend and worst enemy all at the same time! I have been without a car this week as my husband's is in the shop, and well cabin fever and money made off E-Bay sent me on a cyber shopping spree yesterday! Sometimes I think I spend WAY MORE time shopping then I do scrappin' and I have decided I have to be better about that! I have TOO many pictures waiting to be scrapped and PILES of stash just waiting to be used! :) Though that did not stop me from buying MORE stash yesterday! I can't wait to get my goodies! One downside to internet shopping you have to WAIT!! I spend my days with almost 3 year old boys and wait is NOT in their vocabulary and it is rubbing off on me too!

And on that note I am going to feed the boys lunch and hopefully get some scrappin' done during their nap today! (Gotta LOVE naptime!)



TTFN (ta-ta for now!)

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!