Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'll figure this out yet!

I am still trying to figure out how this whole blogging thing works and I think I finally figured out how to have a slideshow of my work! I am definately learning as I go and its a WHOLE lot easier to do this at night once the little monkies are tucked in their beds!

So I really got rolling on Friday; the hubby was out and monkies in bed; I pulled out some pictures and I used a sketch from sketches-r-us and did my best pages yet! The pages called "snow fun" are the 2 I created! I am torn on using sketches or just doing my own designs. I have always done my own design and I felt in a rut, so I joined the Sketch Club at my FAVORITE LSS Hannah's and discovered sketches! It was hard at first for me to decide what to do, but once at home with ALL my materials and pictures I made the snow pages quickly and easily! SO we will see what I decide to do next.

Well I need to call it a night!
TTFN!

Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!