Monday, February 18, 2008

AWESOME Weekend!

WOW!! What a weekend I had! My weekend was filled with LOTS of scrappn' and not a lot of sleep! (Which I am paying for dearly today!!) It started on friday night as Dixie Pieces started their AWESOME 24 hour online crop, which continued into the wee hours of the morning Saturday night! Saturday I went to a crop night at Archivers with my friend Robin, and had a FUN time as always! I was VERY sad as my LSS was suppose to have a 2-10 crop on Saturday, but they cancelled! :( So we went to Archiver's instead. (even though I am mad at Archiver's for closing the store by us, I REALLY wanted to crop so I caved!) I was impressed with myself as I was able to get 2 AWESOME pages done while I was there. I participated in some of the challenges on the Dixie Pieces crop and was lucky enough to win a couple prizes!! :) There was a RAK (random act of kindness) that my name was chosen for and I am getting an awesome LOVE mini book from Secret Scrapper Supplies!!! I can't wait to get it!! And then I was lucky enough to be the Grand Prize winner!!! I won a monthly kit from Dixie Pieces! I had a choice of 4 kits and well they were all SO AWESOME I just couldn't decide so I asked them to pick one and surprise me! So I can't wait to see what I get!! :)



Today I am getting a taste of what it would be like to have triplets! I am watching the daughter of one of my girlfriends. She is a little over a month older than the boys, so it is a house of 3 three year olds today! My boys are loving her as she has the same interest as them right now-the CARS movie! She is the "Prefect Woman" for a 3 year old! She can recite the lines of the movie, name all the cars, and even has her own cars! There is a cute scrapbook page coming from today's visit! Joseph is just SO in love with her it is SO cute! As I write the 3 of them are having a "nap time party" together. Hmmm...wait 2 boys and 1 girl??!! We just won't tell her Daddy! ;) LOL! The innocence of children!



Well here are 2 of my LO I made this weekend for the Dixie Pieces online crop challenges. The "Lucky x Two" page is also entered in the Back Porch Memories February contest.





"Silly" is made with Basic Grey 2 scoops line of paper and chipboard pieces, and "Lucky x Two" is cardstock, imagininsce PP, IM alpha's, Daisy D's buttons, IM glitter gumdrops, DCWV cardstock, Bazzill chipboard squares, MM flowers and rhinestone brad, MM ribbon, IM journaling card, and 7 gypsies stamp .

TFL!

Valerie

1 comment:

Tracy Lathrop said...

Val!! I love these 2 layouts!! Awesome job!! I especially like how you used the 2scoops line with the 1st one! I was upset too that we couldn't crop on Saturday! It really screwed up my weekend if you know what I mean! I am glad that you were able to get in at Archiver's at least because look at how awesome your work was from that night!!

Thanks For Visiting!