Friday, May 22, 2009

Have you checked these out yet??!!!


Melissa has added even MORE adorable images in the store at Paper Popsicles! They are just too cute!! Here are a couple cards I have made using the images. These are SOOO much fun to play with! PLUS there is SOOO much more you can do with them than paper crafting! There's a great How To on the Paper Popsicles Message Board on how to decorate a onesie with the images, you can even do pillows, blankets, bags, t-shirts, altered items! The list is endless! So go over to www.paperpopsicles.com RIGHT NOW!



Have you seen these?

They are SOOO AWESOME! It is a metallic ink that comes in this cool little bottle and the applicator tip is fine and strong enough that you could write with it like a pen! I have a cute little project posted on Paper Popsicles right now about how I used this ink and their digital design and created a cute little embellie! Go on over and check it out on the Message Board under Digital Designs. Here's a little peek.


And last but certainly not least a little eye candy for you. I used the Basic Grey Lime Rickey line to do this LO for the sketch of the month at Paper Popsicles. Such a fun line to play with!


I will be shopping at my favorite spot Hannah's tomorrow and then getting together for an afternoon/night a scrapping with the girlies! Should be LOTS of fun! I will hopefully have some fun stuff to share with you on Tuesday!

Have a GREAT L O N G weekend and be safe!
Valerie

1 comment:

marcibun said...

Those inks are SO cool! I've never seen those before. The layout is AMAZING...I'm so happy that you're on the team at PP :)

Thanks For Visiting!