Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wanna see something fun???


That is a little peek of the VERY yummy June mini kit at Paper Popsicles!!! I just LOVED this kit!!! It is PACKED with goodies and at $12.50 you can't go wrong! The June kit folder is going to be opened tomorrow so make sure you stop on by and take a look at the pics in the gallery!

I had a fun and very long weekend! I went shopping TWICE at my fav LSS Hannah's and got some FUN new toys to play with! I had a fun and LATE scrapping night with my buddy Alicia on Saturday-let's just say I went to bed and heard birds chirping! LOL!!! Sunday after work I headed up North and spent the next two days up at my parent's condo! Relaxation-look at that sunset!


Here is a LO I did for a game we are playing over at Paper Popsicles. We are playing telephone with a LO! I can't wait to see all the LO's revealed!


I did get some of the challenges for Dixie Pieces on my late night scrapping adventure! Here are a couple of those. I can't believe May is almost over!! How crazy is that???!!



Well on a final note today I would like to congratulate my friend Sheila and her husband John on the birth of their first baby! Their son Timothy John was born this afternoon around 1:30!!! I'm SOOOO excited and happy for them and can't wait to see baby pics! Happy Birthday baby Timmy!!

TFL!
Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!