Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Scrappy Weekend!!!

So I had fun on Friday I went to the LSS Hannah's for their monthly Friday late nite crop and had a blast! I went with 2 other friends and I really didn't have any expectations other than to get 1 LO done, and I ended up getting almost 2 done and I did LOTS of shopping! :) Hubby gave me money for Mother's Day that I could spend there, so I was able to go to town!! :) One of the best parts of going to Hannah's crops are the FABULOUS sales all night long! And this one was NO exception, in fact the BEST one yet as EVERYTHING was on sale!!! They were having their bag sale, so we got 25% off EVERYTHING stamp or scrappy that was not on sale! I went to town stocking up on Stickles, Glimmer Mist, Diamond Glaze, Crackle paint, Grungeboard, journaling stickers, pp, and I got my Threading Water border punch!!!! :) We had such a GREAT time hanging out together and getting our creative scrappy groove going!! Stacey and I were going back to my parent's condo down the street to stay overnight and well we ended up staying up scrappin' till 5:15 AM where I made 1 more LO!!! Yes I looked up and said "what is that blue glow outside the patio doors?" Yes dummy that's the sun rising!! YIKES!!! The boys would be waking up in 3 hours!!! Well luckily my mom was nice enough to let me sleep in!!!

So I found a new place to get pictures developed on a message board and its a new company and as a promo they are giving 400 FREE pictures and a 8x8 personalized book!! The pictures are 200 4x6 and 200 5x7!!!! YES FREE 5x7's!!! I placed and received my first order and the shipping for 100 pictures was $9.98 and the quality of the pictures is FANTASTIC!!!! I am VERY happy with the way the pictures turned out I will continue to order more from them! I can give you the link to the promo for them if you leave me your e-mail. They are only running this promo till they hit 20,000,000 FREE print credit and they are a little over half way there!

In other happy scrappy news I found out I won the May Challenge at Dixie Pieces and I will be getting an acrylic album!! I am SOOO EXCITED!!!! I wanted to get one when I was at Hannah's on Friday and totally forgot!! Guess it was a good thing! LOL!! I can't wait to get it and start playing with it!! You should really check out Dixie Pieces if you haven't yet- the kits are AWESOME and the girl there are FABULOUS!!

Well here are a couple of my LO's form this weekend- 1 is for the July guest designer over at Back Porch Memories, so I can't show it to you till after the winner is picked. But you can always go over to back Porch Memories and look in the July guest designer folder and find mine. ;)





I had fun with Crackle paint and several colors of Glimmer Mist on Grungeboard with this LO!



And for this LO I had fun just laying different colors of Glimmer Mist on the Grungeboard! I also sprayed the cardstock with some Pearl Glimmer Mist to give it a little sparkle!

While I was at Hannah's I turned in my LO in Design team, so my fingers are crossed! The voting will be June 15-29th and after that the winner will be announced, so stayed tuned...

TFL!

Valerie

2 comments:

marcibun said...

Love the layouts! Sounds like you got an awesome bunch of goodies.

Tracy Lathrop said...

Wow!! I love what you did with the glimmer mist and crackle paint and grungeboard!! Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Thanks For Visiting!