Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I HATE Lilacs!!!!

Well that MISERABLE time of the year is here for me-the Lilacs bloomed!!! It started this weekend and yesterday I woke up with a SORE and SWOLLEN throat! My head was all funky feeling and I felt HORRIBLE!! I am now taking my best friend Claritin-D, but I still have a sore throat, runny nose and I'm sneezing like nuts! To add to my drama they started ripping up driveways, sidewalks and curbs throughout my subdivision today so now there is dust in the air and LOUD noise to make my head pound some more!! I don't understand how a 3 year old subdivision needs to be ripped apart already, but they are! As a result of this nightmare we can't park in our garage for the next 7 days!!! Almost every single house has something being done and that means MORE cars that need to be parked on the street than there is a capacity for!!! I am afraid to go anywhere in fear of losing my good spot by my house! They should have done this intelligently and only done a section at a time! I don't know where all these cars will park tonight!

So I am behind in my Lilac pictures so I will post the missing pics now, its unbelievable how BIG that bush has gotten!! I can't wait for the landscapers to come and trim it, it is out of control right now!!

May 20, 2008




June 3, 2008



I guess on a positive note I can say there aren't as many blooms this year as there were last year! Last year the ENTIRE bush was covered with blooms!

Update on my grandfather he may be coming home today, they had to give him 2 units of blood yesterday because he lost too much blood in the surgery. The kidney issue is a cyst that is not cancer, so they are leaving it alone, and the mass in his testicle is a hydro seal that will go away on its own-they will check it in a month. SO hopefully he is on the road to recovery and will be home and his good old self again soon!

Well Thanks For Looking!

Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!