Monday, July 6, 2009

HAPPY...

...July 6th!!! LOL!!

Sorry I'm a little late! I had a SUPER busy weekend! I got NO sleep, had to work and had company Saturday and today! I hope you all had a great one!! Here are 2 projects I made for the 4th!


REALLY simple to make too! I bought the "naked" shapes from Hobby Lobby and painted them with some MM paint, used good old Modge Podge and added star confetti and ribbon, outlined with Stickles and used some Cheeky Radish images from the Paper Popsicles store and colored them with my Copics!

Even though we had a cold and wet 4th we made the best by going to a parade in the rain, to McDonald's for lunch, and then later to see fireworks! Here are some of my fav pics from the day!







DON'T FORGET that the Paper Popsicles blog hop is this weekend!! And the card sketch on the Paper Popsicles blog is due tomorrow!!

Valerie

1 comment:

marcibun said...

Wholly cow! Those are AWESOME Val....keep your eyes open around Dec for the summer calls at Simply Handmade and Scrapbooks etc for 4 of July projects and then send those in.

Thanks For Visiting!