Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What a day!!!

Its July 1st, AND Wednesday so you know what that means???? Paper Popsicles reveal day and a new card sketch!!

So first off here is the new sketch!

Don't forget you have till Midnight CST Tuesday to upload your card Good Luck!!

Here is a glimpse of my Paper Popsicles kit this month!




Be sure to head on over and check out the Design Team gallery to see the rest of the mini album and the rest of the AWESOME Design Team work!!

And speaking of Paper Popsicles Melissa has added some MORE AWESOME digital designs!! Just look at these!!

These digital designs are just SOOO much fun to play with!! There is a great how to on the message board with directions to make the designs shape cards!

And while you are in the store picking up some adorable digital designs be sure to check out the July Blow Out SALE!!!!
Great deals, especially when you consider that our prices are lower than retail prices to begin with

20% off - Embellishments, Stickers, Paper, Available Past Kits

25% off - Alter This, Chipboard & Die Cuts

40% off - Stamps

50% off - Clearance


Oh and I almost forgot we will be having a blog hop! Mark your calendars for Saturday July 11 and Sunday July 12. A little hop for some great prizes!! More details to come!

I did a little blog visiting of my own yesterday to the new My Mind's Eye blog and won one of EVERYTHING from the NEW Summer CHA '09 Abbey Road collection!!!!! Can I just say I am on cloud 9!!!! I LOVE My Mind's Eye and this collection is PERFECT for the mom of 2 boys!!! I CAN'T wait to get it and play!!! Be sure to head on over to http://mymindseye.typepad.com/blog/ and check it out you may be the next winner!!!

Stayed tuned for a couple cute and easy 4th of July projects this week! They are SOOO cute you're gonna want one!

TFL!
Valerie

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Fun projects!

Leah said...

Love that popsicle album!! Very cute! And congrats on the MME win!

Thanks For Visiting!