Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I CAN'T believe...





today is the LAST day of June!!! Where did time go??? One month of summer GONE!! NOT that we have had much of a summer!! It was 65 degrees and cloudy with some sprinkles today! YUCK!!

We had a blast today at my friend's house with her little boy who just turned 2 a couple weeks ago. He was SOO strong he could push Joseph through the house on his ride on toy!


We also went to the park, its hard to believe how grown up the boys are becoming and Vincent wanted to do EVERYTHING they did! LOL!! The boys also had fun pushing Vincent in a push car he got for his birthday! Joseph was having fun yesterday pushing the little girl next door around in her pink one. He REALLY loves taking care of the little ones!




Today was deadline day for challenges and I managed to get some finished, but because it was so late the pics are HORRIBLE so I will retake them and post that tomorrow! Here are a couple cards I made as well as a gist I gave to my friend today as a house warming gift!

Isn't the house the cutest? One side is for Spring summer and the reverse is winter. I almost didn't want to give it up!

OK blogger is misbehaving AGAIN so my pics are stuck at the top, hopefully I can fix that tomorrow! ARGH!!

TFL!
Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!