Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday FREEBIE!!!!

Its time to head on over to Paper Popsicles blog and get your Friday FREEBIE!!! Her name is Elizabeth and she is just SOO cute!!! Remember that once Friday is over so is the FREE part! I had fun with Elizabeth and made this card with her and another Cheeky Radish image beach sign.


And then after our water park vacation and my fear of losing one of my children there I came up with this idea! I used a Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs take along album and the free image to create a lost info tag. The front has the cute little Elizabeth image and on the back the important info to contact me if my little one is lost! I used Zip Dry to glue the 2 acrylic covers together and the little chain is the perfect size to attach to the strap of a swimsuit! One important tip is to make sure you let the Zip Dry dry ALL the way on one side BEFORE doing the other side! Oh yeah and rub-ons move when you slide the glue and acrylic over them! OOPS!!


Now don't you just want her??!! Go get her now!!
TFL!!
Valerie

5 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

That's a great idea.

Elizabeth R. said...

This is a great idea what a neat gift idea for a daycare or Sunday School Class.

Tiffany said...

That is a brilliant idea, and cute too!

Cathy Bautista said...

These were so cute! :)

Unknown said...

Super cute project idea!

Thanks For Visiting!