Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Where do I start today????

Well I guess I can start with today is my turn to post on the Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs blog. Be sure to go check out my Project here. Its a fall project using October Afternoon, a Cheeky Radish image colored with Copic markers and using the Home Plate Perfectly Shaped Build an Album by Midnight Oil Scrapbook designs.

Next up I found out 2 EXCITING bits of info yesterday!! First I found out I won A few of a DT member's favorite things from my FAVORITE My Mind's EYE!!! I CAN'T wait to see what I get!! And then later I received an e-mail from Jami at scrapbooking.com and she wants to publish one of my LO's in an upcoming issue!!


OK next up some eye candy!


So here is my card from last week at Paper Popsicles for the card sketch. This is made with October Afternoon pp and I used one the cool Wild Cards I won from their blog.

OK so if you look closely there is the shadow of the bee that was flying around on the card, and that darn piece of grass I didn't notice it till now! LOL!!

And here is my card for this week's sketch. What are those papers you ask. Hmmm... there's NO way its from my September kit!! ; ) The digital image is from the ALWAYS AWESOME Cheeky Radish, and the journaling spot is from October Afternoon.

Don't forget to turn your card in by Midnight Central time and check back tomorrow for the new sketch! : )

So tomorrow is a BIG day for us, the boys go to meet their Preschool teacher and get orientated in their new classroom! And then next Wednesday will be their BIG first day of school! YIKES!!! I better by some stock in Kleenex! Well thinking of tomorrow I need to go get a few last minute things ready. Well wish us luck!

TFL!

Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!