Thursday, August 6, 2009

It was Wednesday

When I first started this post! My how time flies!! I CAN'T believe how FAST this week is going! And speaking of FAST I came home today to find the info letter about the boys' preschool and they are starting a week earlier now! And what was their reaction???? YEAH!!! Tears welled up in my eyes when they cheered! : ( And believe me after my day with them you would have thought I'd being doing the happy dance! I just know now that once they start school that's it the years are just going to disappear WAY TOO quickly! OK I NEED to stop I getting all teary eyed AGAIN!

So back to it being Wednesday that means its time for the new Paper Popsicles sketch!! And here it is!
In other news at Paper Popsicles for the ENTIRE month of August Melissa is going to GIVE AWAY a FREE special image EVERY Friday!! And tomorrow is the first one! You're gonna love it-trust me! Be sure to check back tomorrow and see what I created with it! So be sure to come back here and I will link you to the correct spot for your FREE image!!

So I have FINALLY gotten my vacation pics downloaded-L O N G story! But here are a few of the highlights of our trip!



It was FUN, but boy its a LOT of work to go on vacation with little ones!

Well I'm off to create! Come back tomorrow for more fun!!

TFL!
Valerie

1 comment:

Elizabeth R. said...

Wonderful photos it looks like they had a great time. I wish I was at that water park right now.

Thanks For Visiting!