Saturday, August 29, 2009

Here they are!

My cards with the Paper Popsicles Friday Freebies that is!



For this one I used Bella Blvd and Scenic Route pp, and I colored the image with Copic markers and I added Stickles to the icing as well.


This one I used Basic Grey Lemonade paper, cs and doily paper. I again colored the images with my Copic markers and added Stickles to the flowers and Diamond Glaze to the icing.

We had a flower swap at Paper Popsicles and I made these cuties for it. I used the Claudine Helmuth sticky back canvas to make some of the flowers. I was able to cut it with my Cricut fairly easily and had fun painting them with acrylic paint and added some detail with my Ranger Inkessentials white pen and brads my Making Memories. I used some Making Memories Chole's closet to make 2 more flowers and then I used some of the Scrap Within Reach pp from my September kit at Paper Popsicles to make one last funky square flower and the brad in that flower is new from the My Mind's Eye Abbey Road collection!


Well I am off to get a couple things done before I go to work this afternoon!

TFL!

Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!