Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Mail Day!!!








Isn't it lovely??!! It is one of the Maya Road Warehouse sale boxes! And yes they still have more available, which is a sign of the times as the last time they offered one it sold out in a day! And I was SOOOO sad I missed out on it! So NOT this time! : ) I was really surprised by how much was in the box and all the tins of product! I can't wait to play!

Well I feel like garbage today and the boys are sick of being in the house and want to go play outside with their friends and AREN'T napping today!!! ARGH!!! I just want to take a a nap and it looks like it won't be happening!

Well I need to go and see what son #2 is doing now!
TFL!
Valerie

1 comment:

marcibun said...

Good stuff - when I got my box last time around it had alot of the same stuff. Did you see that Pink Paislee is doing a warehouse sale? You get $150 worth of stuff for $45!

Thanks For Visiting!