Monday, June 1, 2009

Its June 1st!!

And you know what that means!!! Reveal day at Paper Popsicles!!!!

The Main Kit Sprout Out


Mini Kit Skipping Along (My kit)


Mini Kit Life's Little Things


The Card Kit


You better HURRY and order yours today as these kits sell out lightning FAST! I actually just looked and there are only a few of each kit left!!! Here are some of my creations from the Skipping Along mini kit, and there was NOTHING mini about this kit let me tell you! It was full of pretty papers, AWESOME embellies, letters, and some of the prettiest ribbon I have ever seen!










And if today wasn't exciting enough with my very first Design Team reveal, it is ALSO the day of my very first publication!!! Check it out here! http://scrapbooking.com/article/73277 All I can say is I am on cloud 9 today! VERY exciting!! : )

I also want to wish one of my favorite scrapping buddies who also happens to be my little brother's girlfriend Stacey a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!!!! : )

Well TFL and have an AWESOME Day!!!
Valerie : )

1 comment:

marcibun said...

I love what you did with the kit! I think I have to buy that one....I hope they have some left ;)

Thanks For Visiting!