Saturday, June 13, 2009

So where did this week go????

I tell you I honestly can't imagine where this week has gone!! I am SOO behind in everything lately and I'm truly the day late and dollar short with things too!

Oh well!!

So I never posted it on time, but here is my entry for the Paper Popsicles card challenge last week.


And here is the info for this week's challenge.
This week I encourage you to create a masculine card for that special man in your life. It can be for Father's Day, birthday, or any other celebration you select. Just make it masculine. This sounds like an easy task, but for me I struggle. I have to resist the urge to "bling" up the card with rhinestones, glitter, flowers, etc. Here is the card challenge:

1. create a masculine card

2. complete the inside

3. Have fun!

Don't forget you have till Tuesday night and go to the Paper Popsicles blog to submit your entry.

So I had a blast at the weekend crop last weekend and got a couple things done. Not as much as I had hoped, but at least I got some things done! Here are a couple of the LO's I did, and I did an altered project, but you'll have to wait to see that as I don't have the pictures yet.



Well I need to get a couple things done now that the boys went to sleep!

TFL!
Valerie

No comments:

Thanks For Visiting!